We ate this soup with the spiced pumpkin biscuits I also mentioned in that post. It was a GREAT combination.
- 6 large carrots, chopped small
- 1 onion, chopped small
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup lite coconut milk
- Simmer the carrots, onions, ginger and curry powder in vegetable broth for 20-25 minutes, until carrots are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly, and then puree in blender, working in batches if eneded. (The immersion blender did not work well with this recipe.)
- Return to heat and stir in coconut milk until well combined.